Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Watch CHADAM: The Animated Series, ONLINE NOW!



This blog has been over 2 years in the making. So how do I start it? What one sentence could I use to introduce something that has forced me to feel so many different emotions, forced me to throw so many punches to fight for it's evolution, forced me to learn compromise, trust, genuine excitement, fear, and appreciation for sacrifice? I've thought a long time about what this first sentence should say the day that I write it. And I honestly don't think that there is any more accurate description for my feelings other than those felt the moment Henry Frankenstein maniacally raved that his creation, against all odds, in a world where he was thought to be a madman, raises its dead right hand….
So, in the words of the crazed Dr. Frankenstein, "IT'S ALIVEEE, IT'S ALLLLIVVVEEE, IT'S ALIIIIIIVVVVVVEEE!"

What do I mean by "It"?
Simply put, CHADAM: The Animated Series (which I created and have been slaving away at for 2 years) is now up and running with the first FIVE EPISODES APPEARING ONLINE AT THEWB.COM as of last night at 2AM.

It, indeed, has been a long ride, but I hope it is not even close to over. I will spare you the long-winded details of the exhilarating ride that it was, but now that it is released, expect some additional content and stories and stuff that I can now finally share after having to keep quiet for so long.

Please take a few minutes to watch the first episode, and if you enjoy it, there are already FIVE full episodes up, with the final 5 Episodes going live on June 22. As of now, there are no plans for any further distribution, like DVD or anything, so please let WB know somehow that you want to see it in other capacities! That's the only way it's gonna go anywhere. As with everything else I do, and we at Zerofriends do, we are the underdog, and we need your help and love! So please, help spread the word!
And a big thank you to our very small team of talent, patient and passionate artists and programmers and cheerleaders that helped bring Chadam to life.

Here are the FIRST EPISODE OF CHADAM: The Animated Series, and you will find a link to the rest of them below:)
Enjoy.





Check out the rest of the episodes HERE!

CHADAM LIVES.