Monday, August 2, 2010

TONS OF NEW PRODUCTS UP ON ZEROFRIENDS!

When I was young, there was a fad going around from a company called KLUTZ, that used to teach kids how to juggle. However, it just taught us how to juggle these completely stupid tiny heavy pillows. It should have been teaching us how to juggle multiple jobs, mental tasks, and responsibilities, because that would have actually been useful.
So yah, I am still playing catch up and juggling all of my responsibilities that piled up while I was gone for Comic Con.
So, it took me a week, but I finally just put up all of the new products (and restocked on some older ones) that were released at Comic Con on the Zerofriends Online Store! So please, take a few minutes to go see what we have added, because there is a LOT. Highlights include:

MY FAVORITE MONSTERS #2
THE COMIC CON EXCLUSIVE MONSTERS!
NEW SHIRTS
New Prints
DOUBLE RAMBO!
New Prints from Skinner & Robert Bowen & MORE!

So yah, go check out the store by CLICKING HERE OR ON THE PIC BELOW!!!






Oh, also, I'm not sure if i mentioned this before, but there is a really cool new gallery and boutique open in Salt Lake City called "BLONDE GRIZZLY", who carries all of our ZEROFRIENDS stuff and a ton of other art-related fun-ness, recently held a Saturday Morning Cartoon show and I put up some very elusive prints in the show, as well as an original piece. Those, plus other art by Vic Back, Mark Yamamoto & more is all up for sale now on THE BLONDE GRIZZLY SITE:)