Monday, February 14, 2011

I'm ON NETWORK TV TOMORROW NIGHT!!! DVR yo!

So I have been lucky enough to be graced with multiple episodes of exciting news as of late, with the upcoming Sucker Punch movie being released, the great reception to my recent VERTIGO show (which i haven't forgot about putting up more pictures from, I have just been CRAZY busy) and now THIS!

Tomorrow night, TUESDAY, FEB 15th (technically Weds morning) I will be making my very first network television appearance on LAST CALL WITH CARSON DALY!

The Last Call show was EXTREMELY supportive and I am excited (but awkwardly nervous) to see how it turns out. But nonetheless, it would mean the world to me if you are able to either tune in tomorrow night, or set your DVR's to catch it! And also on the show that night is long-time maniac filmmaker KEVIN SMITH!!! Crazy. So yes, please check your local listings, but i believe it is on everywhere at 1:35AM but it MIGHT BE EARLIER in some time zones so please check.

Thanks so much! and I hope my restless leg syndrome doesn't shine through and i don't come off as too much of a DROOLEY by saying "umm, like, honestly, umm" too much!!

And if it turns out good, let Carson Daly and the Last Call Staff and NBC know, cuz I would love to do it again sometime:)