Tuesday, February 3, 2015

I'M MOVING! AND SELLING MY LIFE!


It's time to call The Lucas Bros, because I'M MOVING! And what's the number one most stressful thing that goes along with moving? Survey says……CRYING! Wait, ok, what's the number TWO most stressful thing that goes along with moving? That's right: CLEANING! Cleaning under beds. Cleaning out closets. Cleaning out whatever is underneath the molded zebra blanket that's still covering the shopping cart in the backyard for some reason. Wait…is that blanket…also…moving? Ha, what irony! 

Anyway, amongst my extreme-hoarder-style cleaning I came across literal haystacks worth of rare art prints, personal samples of products that I've made, zines, first-print books, toys, prototypes that NEVER got made, and other random morsels that have collected microscopic dust-creatures for a while. So I dusted them off, hugged each one of them, said thank you to them for allowing me to make them, and then figured that it was about time that they all went and visited other peoples' homes for a while! That's you! You're "other people"! 

So I'm having a MOVING SALE! All of these items, plus more that I'm finding throughout the week, will be on sale at ZEROFRIENDS SF (our San Francisco retail store) THIS SATURDAY! 

Here's the full details:
Saturday, Feb 7th from 11AM - 6PM
At ZEROFRIENDS SF
419 Haight St (Lower Haight around the corner from Upper Playground)
San Francisco, CA
415-872-9109

*Sale will be IN STORE ONLY. First come first served! Nothing can be held over the phone. Nothing will be put online (although there MAY be a couple of silent auctions that anyone can participate in so stay tuned). You have to come to the store! It will be fun! My inner gypsy will be frolicking as I desperately try to raise some money to help with my move! 





Make sure you follow my instagram @alexpardee and the store's instagram @zerofriendssf to see some more individual items that will be up for sale on Saturday! 

See you SATURDAY! Meanwhile, watch this trailer for one of my favorite movies because THIS IS EXACTLY WHATS HAPPENING IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW.