Monday, August 31, 2015

Original "EYE KILL YOU" Painting Now On EBAY!




Hello there, guardians of weasels and eaters of sadness! I just wanted to give you a quick heads up that I decided to put my new painting up on eBay, mostly because one of my favorite movies that I have seen recently is "What We Do In The Shadows" and there's a scene where Vlad the vampire says "Let me do my evil bidding…on the Internet". So now I would like to see YOU do your evil bidding HERE on the Internet.


The auction is still live for the next 3 days and has no reserve price, so whatever you bid, there's a chance you can win it to protect your walls from TERRIBLE things like wall-paper and anger-holes.

Here's some info about the painting that is HERE ON EBAY:

"EYE KILL YOU"
By Alex Pardee
20" x 16"
Acrylic & Ink on Clayboard
Unframed




And here is a little step-by-step process in case you are curious about how many mistakes I make along the way. Spoiler alert: IT'S A LOT! 
Anyway, happy bidding, and THANK YOU for your support!!!!!